Monday, October 8, 2007

Sex, Lies and Political Scrapes, HW 17B

Ana Marie Cox’s blog Wonkette and interview, ‘Sex, Lies, and Political Scrapes’ would most likely influence the way I would vote in an upcoming election because I feel as if her writing is easier to understand on the same level in which that young teens are at. The setup of her blog is very eye catching and I like that it her videos and pictures because that tends to catch my attention and drag me into an article that without seeing a picture I probably wouldn’t of read. Ana Marie is not very self conscious because she speaks how she feels on issues when in the past she got fired from all her other jobs because of her actions on duty. Most of her articles are student centered with topics and issues that we can relate to and ones that we enjoy reading about. In the interview she said that she likes to be able to comment on things and say exactly what I think which shows that she is a bold person and will go beyond the rules and ‘normal’ standards to get her point across. When I was reading the interview it was easier to connect with her words and responses which let me enjoy the interview more rather than the interview with Markos Moulitas Zuniga.

No comments: