Wednesday, September 12, 2007

HW 5b "I Blog, Therefore I Am"

In David Kline’s “I Blog, Therefore I Am” on the first page the third paragraph there is a quote between two people talking about what a newspaper actually was and he insists that the newspaper was killed by decades of mediocrity, in which the younger generations now have no reason to even open the newspaper. I believe that this is not true because there are many teenagers out there who open the newspaper on a daily basis to see what is going around in the world and keep up to date with the current events. There are even some kids out there who just open the newspaper to read the comic strip and nothing else.

I reject this statement because once a week my hometown comes out with a newspaper about everything that went on in the town and also the most important national events, every week I read the paper when we receive it and I almost look forward to it, to find out what went on in the world I live in everyday and see what the upcoming events are. To my I believe that the newspaper is still out there for the new generations and if it is in front of us we tend to pick it up and read what on the cover attracted our attention.

No comments: