Monday, November 5, 2007

HW 28: Open letters to Riverbend

Dear Riverbend,
For my ITW A Blog Of One's Own writing class we are required to read your book Baghdad Burning. Although I don't really follow the war and everything that happends day by day but the book made me open my eyes and really see what is going with the war. With your book and blog is makes it easier for everyone in the US to actually to see what is going on there and how in Iraq everyone deals with this issue. After reading Baghdad Burning and seeing how many people have lost their lives because of their serious tradegdy I cannot express my sadness for the world you live in and expereinces you must encounter on a daily basis. I can't get over the fact like Americana troops just enter houses to raid them kills me because its almost like you have to watch every move and techniqually cant be living free. The war has caused such a dilemma between us when there really shouldn't be a problem and I hope that very soon this war will be at an end and we will finally be living the free life again.
From,
Lori

No comments: