Wednesday, November 14, 2007

HW 35: Dear Readers

During the past 13 weeks in my ITW A Blog Of One's Own I had to keep a blog to reflect upon the different types of reading we did and how they each made an impact on my everyday lives. I honestly had no idea what a blog really was and what else I could use it for besides keeping a journal to fill my friends in with what i have been doing in my life and whats interesting to me. If someone outside this class were to read my blog I feel they would just gain knowledge about the different books I read and how I felt about them and the different interruptions i got out of the books. After this call I don't think i will use my blog again and I don't feel that it will come in use again. Although I wont even use my blog again this class did open my eyes and make me see that blogs could also be used for other things such as communication and seeing what the best product is.